We want to work with our Corporate Supporters as creatively as possible to offer long-lasting and rewarding collaborative partnerships.
By supporting our work we can help you to fulfil your Corporate Social Responsibility objectives and benefit from being associated with our brand and the work we do. By working with us you will become part of the Creative Hub helping to regenerate the town. We can help build brand awareness, displaying your company’s logo and credit which will be seen by the 85,000 visitors we welcome into our building and the 96,000 visitors to our website each year.
For just £350 per annum you can join our Corporate Supporter scheme and benefit from:
- Brand awareness through presence on our website with a link through to yours, your logo in our three season brochures and in our foyer
- Invitations for you and your staff to join us behind-the-scenes as artists develop their work in our Creation Space
- The knowledge that your support is helping to change young people’s lives
- Opportunities to work in partnership on mutually beneficial projects
- Discounted meeting room and corporate entertainment hire rates
- We'll also send you the occasional special treat (such as ticket offers, exclusive invitations to events, behind the scenes tours and the chance to meet with artists and our team).
PLUS We are delighted to have teamed up with our friends at One Community so that Eastleigh’s Young Carers can benefit from our Supporters Scheme. For each Corporate Membership we will donate ten free tickets to a show from our professional programme to Eastleigh Young Carers.
Eastleigh Young Carers offers support to young carers aged between 8 to 18 years who live in the Borough of Eastleigh. The project gives young carers time off from caring and the opportunity to make friends with other young people in the same situation. One Community aim to empower young people and provide them with positive experiences in a safe and fun environment, where they are free to be themselves.
We can also offer bespoke corporate sponsorship package for businesses that can help you to demonstrate solid corporate social responsibility, build your brand and reputation, reward staff and entertain corporate clients.
For more information or to become a Corporate Supporter please contact Jo Welch, Business Development Officer on
023 8062 7824.