Every year The Point and The Berry Theatre provide opportunities for 50,000 people to take part in the arts.
60% of what we do is subsidised*, and your generous support will directly contribute to the maintenance of our venues, and the meaningful work we do. In the past year, this included:
- 14,382 engagements with children and young people
- £27K subsidy towards tickets for people aged 60+
- 230 Health & Wellbeing sessions
- Work with 200 disabled participants
- The launch of 11 professional careers in the arts
- Partnering with 4 associate start-up companies
- Eastleigh Unwrapped: a large scale free family festival
Making a donation, or adding a donation when you buy tickets to see a show or film at our theatres will help us to continue this vital work.
If you would like to support the work of The Point year round then join our group of friends as a Point Supporter.
*63% of our income is generously subsidised by Eastleigh Borough Council, Arts Council England, Hampshire County Council and other individual and corporate grants, sponsorships and donations.