Share Copy link to this page
This class is designed for dancers in training, dance graduates and professional artists.
Sessions are bookable on a pay as you go basis. Please note that classes will be either online on Zoom, or at The Point depending on Covid-19 restrictions at the time of the class. Please check when booking.
Level is professional.
- 25th Jan - Online, Zoom (led by Amy Morvell)
- 8th Feb - Online, Zoom (led Abi Mortimer)
- 22nd Feb - Online, Zoom (led Luke Brown)
We hope that the following classes will be able to be held in the building (this will be dependent on Government Covid-19 guidelines and will be reviewed each week):
- 8th March (led Luke Brown)
- 22nd March (led by Sam Gilroy)
- 19th April (led by Hannah Martin-Reilly)
- 10th May (led by Hannah Martin-Reilly)
- 24th May (led by Amy Morvell)
- 7th June (led by Abi Mortimer)
- 21st June (led by Sam Gilroy)
1. Download and set up Zoom
This is a free app and is suitable for use on laptops/computers/iPads and mobile phones, (our dancers tend to find that a laptop or iPad works slightly better due to the larger screen size).
2. Ahead of your class you will receive a Zoom link and a meeting password via email.
3. Before your class is due to start, simply click on the link which will take you to the Zoom class. Enter the password and you will then find yourself in the virtual waiting room, make sure you leave at least five minutes before in case you have any problems logging in.
4. When we see your name in the waiting room we will admit you into the class and your class tutor will welcome you to the class!
Booking and class sizes: We do require a minimum number in each class for it to be viable to run. In the event that there are not enough bookings for your class to go ahead we will contact you as early as possible and organise a full refund.
Image: Morvell Dance
BOOK YOUR TICKET
PRICESBook Your Place: £5
Dance students & dance professionals