Give the gift of experience and treat your family or friends to a memorable night out at the theatre.
Can’t decide which of our shows your family and friends will enjoy the most? Our gift vouchers fit any budget and are valid for any of our forthcoming shows, films, pre-show meals or classes at The Point or The Berry Theatre, subject to availability.
It is a great last-minute present idea for Valentines, Easter, Christmas, a special birthday, and Mother’s or Father’s day, as the lucky recipient will receive their voucher instantly via email.
Simply follow these simple steps:
- Choose the amount you’d like to send
- Enter the email address you’d like to send it to, and the date you’d like them to receive it on
- Pay online by card
You or the recipient will instantly receive the voucher as an email attachment, ready to be redeemed online or at the box office.
If you have a bit more time and would like for us to insert your voucher into one of our gift voucher cards along with our What’s On brochures, please contact The Point box office on firstname.lastname@example.org or 023 8065 2333, and we’ll post your package to an address of your choice for £1.50.
Terms & Conditions
- Gift vouchers can be redeemed in person, over the phone or online.
- Gift vouchers can be purchased online, over the phone or in person from The Point box office only. Gift vouchers for The Berry Theatre are available online, over the phone or from The Point box office.
- Gift vouchers are valid for two years from the date of purchase, which will be shown on the voucher.
- If you choose to send a voucher to someone who does not have an online account, they will need to create an account before they are able to redeem the voucher.
- Gift vouchers may be used as whole or part payment for tickets to the value indicated on the voucher.
- Subject to availability, gift vouchers can be redeemed against performances, films and most classes, but cannot be used in our Café.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for other goods or cash or be applied retrospectively to the payment of tickets that have already been purchased.
- Once the voucher has been redeemed it will become invalid and cannot be used again.