ORB Male Youth Dance Company
Monday 13th September 2021, 6.30pm to 8pm
Monday 10th January, times TBC
Monday 25th April, times TBC
1. Fill out an application formas fully as you can:
Applications to open shortly.
2. Submit an audition video of you dancing. Your video must be sent by email (or WeTransfer) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12pm on Wednesday 8th September 2021. Tips on how to film your audition can be found on the Application Form.
3. We will invite you to attend an ORB class at The Point, Eastleigh at the beginning of term where we can see you dancing in person and you can get a feel for the company and we can see you dancing in person.
4. Successful applicants will be invited to join the company.
Filming Your Audition
Your footage can either be recorded in three sections or one continuous stream, it’s up to you!
We are not expecting high-quality footage - it can be recorded on a mobile phone
When you film, try to make sure that we can see your whole body and that you are not too far away from the camera. We are not worried about what’s in the background, just make sure you have space and we can see all of you!
Pre filming checklist
- Make sure the space you are planning to dance in is as clear as possible
- Set up your device and screen so we can clearly see your whole body on the screen as much as possible
- Make sure that you won’t be interrupted by family members or pets coming in and out of your space, so you can focus on dancing
- Have a water bottle in the room ready
- Make sure you present yourself as you would do in the studio, appropriate dance clothing, (nothing too baggy) no jewellery, long hair tied back.