Terms and Conditions
- Tickets cannot be refunded unless an event is cancelled by The Point or The Berry Theatre.
- Exchanges may be possible at the discretion of the box office but will incur a charge.
- The Point and The Berry Theatre have the right to; make alterations to the programme, refuse admission to the ticket holder, delay the entry of latecomers until a suitable break in the performance, refuse the use of any audio or visual recording equipment, cancel the event for reasons beyond our control.
- Please ensure children under the age of 10 are accompanied by an adult for all shows.
- All patrons must have a seat; please check age restrictions upon booking.
- We like to reward our early bookers – in order for you to take advantage of the best price, be sure to book your tickets early as prices for some shows are subject to change according to demand. Look out for the Dynamic Ticketing icon next to see which shows are included.
Offers and Promotions
The Point and The Berry Theatre reserve the right to make discounted ticket offers or promotions to selected customers at any time. If you believe that you should have received a discount which is not reflected in the price shown on the checkout page please do not proceed and call, email or visit the Box Office before paying for your tickets.
Offers are not generally valid in conjunction with any other offer or concession, including concessions for children, students and over 60s. When taking advantage of a special offer, individuals in these groups may receive a cheaper price by selecting a full price ticket.