FRESH Artist Call Out
We are looking for three FRESH, exciting and progressive artists or companies who are changing the face of the performance landscape through their work or ideas.
We are open to risk-taking and experimental approaches that will bring about brighter and more inclusive creative experiences for everyone.
We will provide bespoke support for a performance, project, a specific development need, or for a piece of exploration in the form of:
- Conversations, advice, sign-posting from our Artist Development Producer and Artistic Director
- Marketing, Programming, Technical and Creative Learning insights from our wider team
- Use of our practical / creative spaces and the opportunity to hot desk
- To be part of our creative community and the training and networking opportunities it provides
- Injection of £1000 to support your project or idea
- Input on how to raise further funds
- Integration of your project into our programmes where possible / appropriate
FRESH Information Pack
You can find out further information about our FRESH project, who it is for, what is included, how long the support is for and details on how to apply, in the full information pack - available to download below:
Testimony from Theatre RE
In this video, Guillaume Pigé from Theatre RE discusses how his company benefited from being part of the scheme previously.
How to Apply
Please send us an outline of your creative practice and what you want to focus on with us in whatever form suits you best (but please don’t overwhelm us with information!).
This could be:
- Up to 2 sides of A4
- Voice recording
- PowerPoint presentation
- Other preferred form
You are welcome to include a CV or links to videos of your work if you would like to.
You must also complete the equal opportunities form at the bottom of the page below.
As well as a sense of you and your project idea we need to know what your project is or wants to be:
- Connected to our local area
Please also give us some indication of the timeframes and length and depth of support you think you will need.
Deadline To Apply
2023 / 24 applications will remain open until we have secured three projects to support. Our decision to do this is to ensure we are able to reach creatives whose work we are not already connected to and we recognise this could take time.
Once we have found three individuals or companies to support we will close the call.
Feel free to drop us a line before creating an application to make sure we are still accepting applicants.