FRESH Artist Call Out
We are looking for three FRESH, exciting and progressive artists or companies who are changing the face of the performance landscape through their work or ideas.
We are open to risk-taking and experimental approaches that will bring about brighter and more inclusive creative experiences for everyone.
We will provide bespoke support for a performance, project, a specific development need, or for a piece of exploration in the form of:
- Conversations, advice, sign-posting from our Artist Development Producer and Artistic Director
- Marketing, Programming, Technical and Creative Learning insights from our wider team
- Use of our practical / creative spaces and the opportunity to hot desk
- To be part of our creative community and the training and networking opportunities it provides
- Injection of £1000 to support your project or idea
- Input on how to raise further funds
- Integration of your project into our programmes where possible / appropriate
FRESH Information Pack
You can find out further information about our FRESH project, who it is for, what is included, how long the support is for and details on how to apply, in the full information pack - available to download below:
Testimony from Theatre RE
In this video, Guillaume Pigé from Theatre RE discusses how his company benefited from being part of the scheme previously.